The Policy Entrepreneur Member Declared;

I came under intense pressure to make a declaration concerning my political ambition several months ago, but I decided not to do so to remain focus on our "RESTORATION PROJECT TRACKER" assignment in support of Governor Aminu Bello Masari-led administration, showing the whole world what the administration had been able to achieve in the span of 3-years in office.

With all sense of responsibility and humility today; and after wide and thorough consultations, I have the privilege to declare my intent for the position of Member, representing the good people of Faskari LG in Katsina State House of Assembly under our great party, the All Progressive Congress (APC).

Obviously our party has made history in the last general election across this nation by taking cognisance of the resourcefulness, ebullience and vibrancy of Nigerian youths. Undoubtedly, despite the numerous greatest societal exigencies and political challenges encountered as a party, APC has recorded successes under the able leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

And even at state levels, we have achieved a lot through all the APC States Governors and legislative members at different levels, including party executives. Our 2015 victory at the poll may be described as a bolt from the blue, but the 2019 election shall evidently offer us another golden opportunity to prove that our lightening can, indeed, strike more than once.

As purposeful progressives, we have observed within the last few years that some bandwagons who have seen politics as business as usual have found it so difficult to endure the sweat and struggles associated with honest earnings. We shall not join them to return Nigeria to its corruption oriented years because this change must begin with you and I.

In presenting myself for service to humanity, I, Abdullahi Kabir Faskari harbours no pretense that I have "Merlin" magic  to solve all problems or that I am the most qualified or intelligent for the task. But I can assure all and sundry that if given the rare opportunity to represent my constituency at the State Assembly, I shall carry you along and listen to your advice as a guide to my legislative path.

I throw in my hat to be considered for the position of the Member representing Faskari LG in the Katsina State House of Assembly for APC in the most beautiful familial atmosphere any progressive democracy can provide. My co-aspirants and I are eager tools in the hands of our mighty party, to chisel the minds of youths from every corner of this glorious nation Nigeria, into realizing the necessity of an APC continuity.

After due diligence, I have come to realize that all that have come out for this position today are young men with the wherewithal to captain the youth ship through the stormy future that lies ahead. All of us are able and capable which is why it is also a perfect choice to vote for me, Abdallah Kabir Faskari as your State Assembly Representative.

As we embark on this glorious journey and treading carefully, the focus of my leadership shall centre on this 5 point agenda, viz

{1} Entrepreneurial Support.
{2} Educational Support.
{3} Health Support.
{4} Support for the aged.
{5} Capacity Building Support.

{1} Entrepreneurial Support:. This involves boosting the vocational and technical skills of entrepreneurs. I mean people with creativity in shoemaking, products design and productions etc, with tools, educational and financial supports to make them expand their skills and knowledge in order for them to cater for their daily needs.

{2} Educational Support: Education is the requisite background for everything in life. Therefore, I will by the grace of God Almighty, support the less-privileged ones to get quality, affordable and competitive education through my foundation if elected into the house.

{3} Health Support: The health of a nation precedes the wealth of a nation. In the light of this, the health of the members of my constituency top the list of my priorities. I will roll out a programme that will take care of the pregnant women, including men and women facing health challenges and which their bills are burden.

{4} Support for the aged:. This involves giving stipends or total health revival for the aged and the retirees facing health challenges and who cannot afford hospital bills in my constituency including other matters as the occasion may warrant.

{5} Capacity Building Support: Extending the hands of brotherhood is a religious command and I will not be left out, even if, I'm elected as the member representing Faskari Assembly Constituency. I will by the grace of God Almighty, raise the ability of the members of my constituency politically and business wise in order for them to excel in their respective chosen business. It also involves building talented and honest politicians to offer good service for the growth of my people through partnership and synergy.

My fellow progressives, I have discovered that I am comfortable talking as briefly and as simply as possible because I see visionaries that are all too familiar with what needs to be done. I Abdullahi Kabirr Faskari, humbly and heartedly avail myself as one young arrow from your quiver to the bow, just shoot me to those expected targets. God bless our great nation Nigeria, God bless Katsina State, God bless our great party the APC, God bless the delegates and other party faithful here present, and God bless my co-contestants; may the best win. Thank you all.

Honourable Abdullahi Faskari.

The Policy Entrepreneur Member,
Member to Represent Faskari Constituency, in the Katsina State House of Assembly come 2019 Insha Allah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking News!!! The CEO/ Cliqq Magazine, Mr Jamil Mabai Will Be Charged To Court For Alleged Defamation Of Character By The General Public In Katsina State

Resign Before 4pm If You Have Nothing Offer.

Stop Misleading Nigerians With False Information Naij.com