Barr Solomon Dalung to Dr. Isah Pantami


May I sincerely apologize to Sheikh Isah Pantami and all those affected by my reaction to events that preceded my visit to Anoor Mosque Wuse 2 Abuja.

I am human and a subject of errors, if my reaction in anyway has offended you do, please find a place of forgiveness for me in your heart.

To all those who love me so much and their own reactions to my write up was to insult me, I also asked them for forgiveness. I was only reacting as mortal. Also, I sincerely appreciate those who show concern and advise me to have a rethink over my actions. I will say God reward your good deeds.

I have no any intention beyond sharing of love between the two faiths. My methods may not be perfect but certainly, my intention is noble. As a Christian, I feel I was not adequately protected by the open invitation by virtue of my status, but I have learnt that it is acceptable practice in Islam, I will definitely be more tolerant in future. In my wrong judgement, I still believed that I was not treated fairly and that there is a better way of doing it, however, if my feelings are offensive, I am sorry.

I want to assure Sheikh Pantami that I have a lot of respect for him and we share so many things in common. So let us continue to work for peace and unity of our country.
May God grant us the grace to promote love, peace and unity.
Love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking News!!! The CEO/ Cliqq Magazine, Mr Jamil Mabai Will Be Charged To Court For Alleged Defamation Of Character By The General Public In Katsina State

Resign Before 4pm If You Have Nothing Offer.

Stop Misleading Nigerians With False Information Naij.com